Sunday 7 August 2011

Heart broken yet again!!

I saw Chuei Yin's wedding pictures with him. I should have guessed that the both of them will get married. But just not this soon. My heart was broken yet once again. I felt that my life is so empty. No hopes, no directions. What's the point of having a great dream? I always wanted to be a simple girl. Find the love of her life and just settle down. Is it that difficult to accomplish it?? The only two person that I really fall in love with has cruelly turned me down. This really breaks my heart so badly. I began to think that there'll be no Mr Right for me all this while. I felt disappointment too. Now in my life, there's only me and alone I'll be. I can't hope for anything better than my own future. I don't wanna let love to ruin my life. I just don't wanna be that simple girl only more. I'm so in pain right now. I thought I've let him go back in those years. But when I saw his wedding pictures, not that I'm jealous of what he and CY goin through, is just that I realized some part of my life has always been missing. Now I really found myself empty. Am I desperate?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment