Sunday 15 May 2011

End of 15th May...

     This is my last post for the day. Used one whole day to create this cute n lovely blog of mine. Proud! 


     I kept myself busy the whole day. Babysit my sister's 1 and a half year old baby. Cute but frustrated sometimes. Haha...


     This is day two of not seeing him. However, it still hurts. I kept on telling myself that I must let go. But it seems like I'm not trying hard enough. 


     Chatted with Sue in the night. Suddenly just let out everything. =P Guessed I just couldn't hide my feelings anymore. I need my dear sis, Gillian. Where are you??


     How can he be so happy while I'm missing him so much here?? Is it worth it?? Everyone tells me don't give up the whole forest just because of one tree. It's true. But just how?? I'm getting really really sick. I couldn't eat or sleep well. I even couldn't think properly. I'm so not me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment