Sunday 22 May 2011

End of 20th May...

Went for a movie ( Pirates of the Caribbean ) with Gillian and Neo at Mid Valley. Had a great time. Gillian and I were freezing cold in the cinema. I couldn't even walk when the movie was finally finished. Couldn't feel my leg anymore. Hahax!! 3D didn't seem so 3D to me. =P Wasted my money. So expensive, the ticket. Besides, the stupid subtitle, blocked the screen again. So distracting. And Johnny Depp rocks!! I love him so much. CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!! I love the way he walks and run. So cute!! 
Left Neo at arcade, went for a walk with Gillian to the ktm. Gillian, if you want a good compact powder, you have to save up money again. Cause I really don't know which brand is good. ^o^ I don't use cheap products cause I don't trust them. It's our face lar. Can't play with it. 
---
I love watching him in silence. Without talking. Just hear him talk. I feel so blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment