Tuesday 24 May 2011

Sudden Change Of Plan...

Yesterday I didn't follow the usual plan. I didn't go to Roselyn's condo's canteen. We went to somewhere else. At first we were lost cause I'm so bad in direction. Hahax ^o^ Don't know where we went to?? At the end, we ended up at SS2. =P Quite nice. I was enjoying the food there. It's so nice to have dinner with Roselyn and Eu-Jane. They are so cute. Eu-Jane was not full?? I can't believe it. ^^ 
After that Neven came!! I was so happy to see him. I miss him so much. He's the best brother I ever had!! Purposely came all the way from Kepong. I didn't know he has moved to Kepong. He is so near to me right now. We had a great chat too. Introduced to Roselyn and Eu-Jane. He wanted to treat all of us. But I didn't allow it. Hahax. I said he only can pay for my bills. ^^ Selfish!! He asked me to consider about a lot of things. Seriously!! Wow. That's my brother. =P 
Bronson sms me yesterday. Asking whether we can go sing karaoke anot?? Wednesday?? =P Don't think we can make it. Class until 530pm. It'll be very late. Changing it to another day. ^o^
---
He really didn't leave me a word that he has left. I was waiting for it. What am I?? Not even a friend?? Too tired, too late, too sick!! Was playing sports. But don't have the strength to give me a sms?? Sighs... Can I blame him?? I'm angry but I'm worry too.                            
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment