Monday 23 May 2011

End of 23rd May...

I'm writing my blog early today. Before I leave the school. Sighs!! Will be going for dinner with Roselyn later at her condo's canteen. Me, Sue and Khayee thought of something very fun for english presentation tomorrow. They will be singing 'Close To You' by Carpenters and I'll be playing the piano. Wow. Finally, first time hearing myself play and I love it so much. And I'm not singing. Hahax!! ^o^ 
---
He was not feeling well today. Left without even letting me know. Atleast a sms will do. Not that I don't want to be considerate, but tomorrow is the presentation. We have to be ready for it. I'm angry at him cause he didn't tell me he was going back. What if I'll be waiting for him?? I'm angry at myself too cause I didn't think on his side. I don't know my feelings right now. Hope he'll get better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment