Friday 20 May 2011

End of 19th May...

Wow...I had a great talk with Caryn yesterday. Finally, all of our misunderstanding was settled. I told her about how I feel for her previously and she told me hers. I had a great time talking to her. I just want to apologise to her on how I treated her previously. I hope from today onwards, we can be good friends!!! Really good friends. ^o^ I love her!!!
Was angry with someone yesterday...Summer!!! =P He promised me and Gillian that he'll be going for Pirates of The Caribbean with us today. But ended up he's not going. How dare him?? We can't blame him. He said he got something to do. Cruel!!!
By the way, besides talking to Caryn, I chat a lot with Bronson too. Wow. He's really a nice guy. Haha. He gave me a lot of advises and opinions. He's cool!!! I love talking to him too. ^o^ 
---
I just want him to know that I never ask for commitment or anything from him. I just want to let him know that I'll be there for him whenever he needs me to be. To support him and to care for him and to love him.

1 comment:

  1. I love you too ~~ <3 no need to apologize larh darling ... It's ok ^^
    I had a great talk with you too ...
    Got time we will have further talk =)
    Hahax ! Miss you miss you ...

    ReplyDelete