Tuesday 17 May 2011

End of 16th May...

     Wow...finally I'm not sitting in front of the computer for the whole day. I've been avoiding the computer. Haha. ^^
     Practising my piano the whole day. Getting ready for the up-coming lunchtime concert. 
     My brother called today. He said he saw Jay Chou and Nicholas Tse shooting for a new movie at his company. Downstairs, outside. Cool!!!
     Day 3 of not seeing him. This morning he piss me off. I was so angry that I said something that I shouldn't have said. Now he's angry. He didn't even pick up my calls. I'm sad, hurt again. I took the first step to chat with him but now, ended up, I did wrongly. I really wish that he'll pick up my calls. I just want to apologise to him. 
     I told Gillian today that I have made my decision. I will continue to love him in silence. I told Gillian that to love a person is to see them happy. All I want, is him to be happy. I just want to see the smile on his face. 
     I told Gillian also that I might not have nightmare tonight because I've made the decision. Guess, it's not going to happen. I don't think I can sleep after the incident. I'm afraid that he'll be angry, really angry at me. I'm trying to reach him, but he doesn't want to pick up the phone. 
     I just want to say "I'm sorry".

No comments:

Post a Comment