Saturday 28 May 2011

End of 27th May...

I don't know why I cried so much yesterday. Sighs. Maybe I'm really tired of loving him. Some seniors saw me cry in school. I'm trying my best not to show it but I guess it didn't work. =P
Went out for lunch with Kyee. So happy. She brought me to Korean House at SS2. She knew I wanted to eat korean food for a long time. But we couldn't cause he was with us most of the time. He sure say this and that. Expensive, not full, not worth it. So yesterday just the 2 of us. And I was so down. So Kyee was trying to make me happy. 
So nice having lunch with Kyee. She promised me that she'll bring me to another Korean restaurant that's even better. 
I gained a lot after this incident. I gained a lot of friends' support. However, I've lost myself. The happy me.  
Even after lunch, once I'm back in school, I cried again. ^o^ Kyee couldn't take it anymore. She scolded me again. But everything that she said was true. I shouldn't be wasting my tears for a person who doesn't even care. 
Finally I'm awake. Actually I still want to stay in my dream but reality is cruel. And I'm going to show him what is reality from now on. I tried to give him chances. To give myself another excuse to forgive him. But he didn't appreciate it. 
So many dishes...

our peace sign!!!


Shy shy...

Taken when Kyee wasn't ready

couldn't finish...

Dear me...

I love this tea...

I'm trying my best to finish it...
 



Kyee driving...

2 comments: