Thursday 19 May 2011

End of 18th May...

Sighs...finally I'm back in kl...can't online so frequently anymore. Don't have internet connection at home. I have to come back to school to update my blog. So my post will be a day late. 
Yesterday, finally we met. I asked him a lot of questions. Why he didn't pick up my calls? Did he receive my sms? Is he angry about it? We had a talk, just the two of us. He told me that he was angry. That's why he purposely didn't want to pick up my calls. 
Finally everything had settled. He has finally said the words out. He asked me to let go. I've been waiting for this words coming out from him for a long time. Because I know I won't do it unless he ask me to. Because I know deep down inside me I'm still not willing to let go. I didn't talk to him in the morning. Maybe I'm still hurt. Just need some time to calm myself down. After that, I'm beginning to talk to him and have fun with him. After a long thought, I just tell myself that I want everything back to normal. 
We made a promise between us. I promised him that I'll let go and he has to promise me that everything has to go back to normal. Like we used to be before. Like nothing has change. I felt so much happier after that. I don't have to struggle anymore. 
Like what I said previously, as long as he is happy, I will be happy too. To love a person, doesn't mean that you have to own that person. As long as he allows me to be by his side, no matter happy or sad, I'll be glad. As long as he tells me his problems, share it with me, I feel that atleast I'm something to him. As a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment