Tuesday 31 May 2011

End of 30th May...

Finally we had a talk yesterday. One to one. I want to listen to his explanation and I want him to listen to mine. But I don't think we had an honest talk. Cause he was hiding a lot of things from me. He didn't tell me the truth. This is something I really don't like about him. Another thing is, he didn't think he was wrong. He told me that what he did, he didn't think he was wrong. Like fetching him, I can say "NO" to him. How can you say "no" to the person you like so much?? I'm willing to sacrifice. I didn't ask for anything in return. I just want him to treat me as a friend and think on my side. 
After that, we went back to school. In the car, he told me that he regretted that he didn't be so cruel to me. I broke my promise, I knew it. I promised to let go, in return he has to treat me as a friend. But he didn't, then why should I keep my promise?? I don't think he was nice to me all this time. We didn't talk much after we returned to school for harmony analysis. 
I went for a movie with John and Kyee after class (4pm) at Sunway. ^^ Watched "Paul". That's a very nice movie. So funny. =P Cute alien.
---
Didn't fetch him back. Don't even care. I just need to relax myself. 
^^

=P






John & me




Going anywhere?











No comments:

Post a Comment